Monday, July 21, 2014

Today 7-21-14

Hello!,

  Today was somewhat uneventful.I went to the park and worked out for about a hour, checked out some movies at the library, and slept pretty much the whole day.

  While I was walking at the park, I was having some problems with my chest so I had to stop. My breathing starts to get labored and sometimes it get extremely hard to exercise do to some to some things I did in my past. ( Will tell in another blog.) But other than that I was fine.

  Then, I checked out some movies at the library . I love getting movie from there because (1) They're free (2) I can keep them for one week. Even though I think Netflix is the same way, I'm not willing to pay every month for  membership because I don't rent movies that much.

, I was starting to feel a bit sick so for the most part I just chilled at home.

 I'm thinking about becoming a vegan full time. Just because of my digestive issues, and I think I might feel a bit better after awhile to the point where I don't have to be on medication! Doing some research on it and I'm headed in that direction. We shall see.

Happy Monday,
-K