Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coming Clean....

HEY EVERYONE,

So, I had this amazing blog slash haul I was going to do today. But I got really sick yesterday and today I stayed in bed most of the day. So right now, I'm just lying in bed talking to you guys.

The reason I'm sick is because I have overly worked myself to the point where I'm sleeping all over the place, I'm dizzy and weak, and I have horrible headaches. I just went to the doctor (two infact.) and was just recently diagnosed with another illness. I might tell you guys later on, but not now.  Right now, I'm going to focus on getting better this whole weekend.

  I hope everyone is enjoying their winter break if it's started. mine won't start until the week of Christmas! I'm suppose to be studying for my finals right now. but I don't really feel like it. frankly righting this post is a bit tiring.

hopefully next week things get better.




TTYL,
 KENNEDY M.

No comments: