Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Countdown to Christmas post.2

Today was the first day of finals week!!

I was so nervous for one of my tests and when I get nervous  sometimes I draw a blank! luckily  I didn't. there was only thirty questions and I think I only got three wrong. so it's still an A. I have one more final and that's next week.

 Can't wait for my winter break. For the first week, I'm not doing anything. No writing, no book reviews, nothing pertaining to work or school. I'll do mostly make-up and fashion hauls! and that's it. Winter time is the time to unwind for me. 


 On a book note! I'm in the midst of brainstorming for my new book! well, it's not really a new book. I'm going to have the same characters but the story is going to be waaaaaay different. It's definitely going to a much lighter, fun story. She's not going to be sick.  I can't say anymore but all I can tell you is it's going to be one of the coolest, vividly colorful  books I've ever written and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

 Don't forget I'm writing a short book on Wattpad that will premiere January 1st. Mark you calendars!

No comments: