Saturday, December 27, 2014

SKIN CARE HAUL (REVIEW.)


  I recently went shopping at Bath and Body Works and Target and picked up some pretty amazing skin care products. I've tried all of them, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love them;but for the sake of this review, I will try :)







  The first two products are the Stress Relief  "Eucalyptus  Tangerine Body Wash & Foam Bath" and "The Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion" from Bath and Body Works and they're from the  "Aromatherapy" line

 First Impression: I really liked the bottles; (The green one has a pump I'm sorry it got cut out of the photo.)

  Impression now: Since I bought this stuff, that's all I've been wearing! I can't seem to stop putting the lotion on. The smells are so fresh and clean; very relaxing sense. I haven't used the soap as bubble bath yet, but I have used it as a soap and it's very moisturizing!

 Grade: A+++++
 





 Next we have "The ST. Ives Green Tea Scrub" and "The Clearasil Refreshing Superfruit Scrub." I bought them both at Target.

 First Impression:  Both of the are really cleansing. I use the St. Ives at night or when I feel like my face needs a deep cleanse. I use the Clearasil almost all the time. in my opinion, it doesn't really scrub my skin; its gentle enough to use every day for me without drying my skin out.

 Impression now:  I still love them. my skin hasn't gotten a major breakout ever since I've started using them.

 Grade: A++







  Lastly, The Bath and Body Works "Pink Jasmine KISS and Blackberry" and "Champagne LOVE and Iced Plum."


 First Impression:  I had to buy them the minute I smelled them. KISS has a more sweet type of smell where the LOVE has more of a musk yet still smell sort of sweet.

 Impression Now: My impression now is still the same; I'm glad I bought them. I would where both of these scents to a party or going out with the girls, or a nice date.

 Grade: A+








Thank you guys so much for reading my blog. Bath and Body Works is not paying me for this review, I just went shopping one day and bought a bunch of skin care products.

 You can follow my blog: http://thehappinessproject714.blogspot.com/ and on Google +

 Plus you can follow MY TUMBLR BLOG: http://dancingriverbird.tumblr.com/



 I OWN ALL OF THE PHOTO'S IN THIS REVIEW.









No comments: