Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hey Everyone, I'm back!!!

Hey Everyone,

So, I know I've been absent from blogger for quite awhile (sad face.) But, I'm happy to say that I'm back!


 Things have been going pretty well. I've started a vegetarian lifestyle and I already feel much better! I'm not much of a meat eater to be honest so it wasn't that difficult to give it up. What was hard was not eating so much candy and processed foods  i.e. Amy's Gluten Free vegan dishes

  All and all, I'm feeling much better and really that's all that matters.


 I've been doing so much writing lately and I'm getting ready to publish my first book on amazon and my second book on wattpad.

 The first book that I wrote was "Letters to myself," and it was originally on wattpad. It did so well that I decided to write an extended version and sell it on amazon!

 It will be on sale for pre-order  Saturday for 99 cents! 

You can read the FREE version of the book on wattpad here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/30439291-letters-to-myself



 The next book I'm writting is called "The Funny Thing About Us."

 The story is about two people with a dark family secret who fall in love with each-other under given circumstances. 

 You can read two excerpts from the book here https://www.wattpad.com/story/49626362-excerpts-from-the-funny-thing-about-us-written-by


 The full book should start being published sometime in October :) I'm so excited for you all to read it!

 Well, I guess that's it for all the updates so far.

 I will be posting at least twice a week until January!!

Lots of Love,
 Rio Kennedy 

No comments: