Wednesday, July 23, 2014

25 Things about me..

  1. I was born on New Years Eve.
  2. I wear Glasses
  3. I use to be a Dance Major but now I'm a Theatre Major.
  4. My Favorite Bands are The Arctic Monkeys Paramore, Quadron and The Neighbourhood
  5. I love Ed Sheeran
  6. I love red heads 
  7. I have natural Highlights (Dark brown hair with light brown highlights.)
  8. I have two other blogs!
  9. My favorite books are The Fault in Our stars by John Green, Two Way Street by Lauren Barhnholdt, Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy Mcnamara and Wuthering Heights By Emily Bronte
  10. I would love to start a You-Tube channel one day.
  11. I'm a christian (I believe in Jesus Christ.)
  12. My You-Tube Inspirations are Beauty Crush, Tasha Green, and Shameless Maya
  13. I want to be a fashionista 
  14. I'm a bit of a writer.
  15. I use to speak French (in High School. I don't really remember much.)
  16. I was a contemporary dancer for 14 years.
  17. I love movies
  18.  Frozen and Silver Linings Playbook are my favorite movies
  19.  I have a huge crushes on Robert Sheehan and Ansel Elgort
  20. I love everyone!
  21. Peach Green Tea is my Favorite Drink.
  22. Ulta and Target are go-to places for make-up hair products
  23. I'm trying to grow my hair out.
  24. I love nature,
  25. I would love to write a short story/screen play

No comments: