Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Happiness Project blog (Not to be confused with the book.)

Hello lovely people,


  While I was surfing the web, I came across a book that had the same title as my blog! My blog is mostly about what makes me happy and sometimes I give health advice and write encouraging posts for women/girls. Just to make it clear, I have never heard of this book until today, just a few hours ago. Her book is more about how to be happier, and my blog is about what makes me happy.

   I don't really want to change the name of the blog, this blog used to have a different name, but since I quite dancing, I felt like "The Happiness Project." would be a better fit for me.

 Blogging is one of those things that bring me joy, one day I want to take it to you-tube. I probably would have to change the name but right now, this blog name is here to stay.


Thanks,
-K

No comments: