Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas nail fail. Last day of... (COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS) Post 8.

I was trying to be festive,

Last night, I thought it would be a great idea to do something different with my nail polish; but instead of a colour, I decided to use glitter. At first it was so cute! I had red on one hand and green on the other. All was great with the world of creative nail art...until bedtime.

 The glitter was seriously scratching and cutting up my skin! How do I know? I woke with horribly scratched skin and my cuticle looked all cut up and dry bloody. So this morning I started peeling and chipping off the glitter on fingers; it was painful.

 So the moral of the story here is; Kid's don't use glitter that's used for crafts as a new way to be creative with your nails. It's painful.




 Today is the last day of Countdown to Christmas! I had so much fun posting everyday, reading your  comments, and getting ideas from other Google + bloggers!

 I'm going to have to postpone the skin/hair care hauls for next week. frankly I just don't have enough time to this week. I'm going to take some different pictures today because I didn't like the ones I had originally taken.

Don't quote me, but I might start doing OOTD and OOOTN Pictures!  We'll see...

 I hope you all have a awesome Christmas Eve and a very merry Christmas!

IF YOU LOVE CHRISTMAS FOLLOW ME ON THIS BLOG OR/AND ON GOOGLE+ 

No comments: