Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Brownies VS. Rice Crispy Treats (COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS.) Post 8.

FUN POST TIME!

I've been trying to think of a really good treat that I can have at my house for the holidays. I know I'm getting read to bring home a huge bowl of banana Pudding but I want to make something. SOOOOO, I'm in between Brownies or Rice Crispy Treats!


 Brownies because; chocolate. Just Chocolate. There's really no need to explain why.


Rice Crispy Treats because I just love them!!! I was making them since childhood and it's kind of a tradition that my family have.


 So tell me what you think I should do. Should I make brownies or rice crispy treats, or BOTH!

 LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW ON THIS VERY VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT (please? ^-^)  
PLUS GO TO MY BLOG! I HAVE A NEW POLL UP RIGHT NOW!!
 As always you can follow me here or on google +



No comments: