Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bittersweet Final Day. Holday's have begun. (COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS.) Post.7

School is officially over,

 It ended on a high note though. I had the strongest performance I've ever had in that class. I guess now I can truly say that Theatre will actually be my major. I feel more comfortable acting then I do dancing and for some reason it feel more natural.

 After the day was over, Some of kind of lingered around the school for awhile and conversed. then we left;  Some had more finals, I had to leave.

 My feelings right now are bitter sweet. It was a challenging semester, but I loved every moment of it and if I had the chance to rewind and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.


 But now I can say my winter break has officially started which means, cooking, Holiday movie watching, and Grandma making the Banana Pudding !  I swear to you, the holiday's are not the holiday's until my Grandmother makes the banana pudding.  It's the most delicious dish I will ever eat on Christmas (this time Christmas Eve.)


 I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday! 

Thank you so much for reading my blog you can follow me here or on google +

P.S. sorry for the late post, the one for today will be up later today! (thank for reading)




No comments: