Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last final of this year. The malls are crazy. COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS. Post 6.


 The mall is somewhere I do not want to be after 1pm.


 Mainly because it gets super crowed and the lines are ridiculously long. Next time, I will try to get there when the mall opens.

 To be honest with you, accept for one other place, I'm pretty much done with my holiday shopping. There really wasn't too much I wanted so I just walk around  with my family  and watch them shop. I did buy this lotion from bath and body works. I'm not going to talk about it now because I'm doing a hair/skin care haul in a few days. (NOT CHRISTMAS.) So get ready for that (wink.)

 Tomorrow is the last final I have to take! I seriously can't believe I have even be in school tomorrow (i.e week of Christmas.) Yet, I am sad that I won't get to see classmates and friends as much as I did. Hopefully we can work something out over the long holiday break.  I definitely would take some time off from writing just to be with them.

Well everyone it's rather late so I'm going to bed. Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season!

 Follow me here on my blog and on google +

 Talk to you all tomorrow!
 Bye ^_^

No comments: